Anker is always innovating to add to the company’s lineup. CES is usually a busy place for tech OEMs to unveil the next generation of products and this year is no different. Anker has announced several new devices to be launched this coming year during 2022.
Below you’ll find a rundown of these new offerings from Anker, AnkerWork, eufy, and Nebula. To help break down the different sub-brands, just remember Anker is the traditional charger line. AnkerWork is towards work from home. Eufy covers home goods and appliances. Finally, Nebula is for home entertainment and projectors.
Anker Nano II 100W Charger
- Charge Three Devices Simultaneously: Equipped with 2 USB-C ports and 1
USB-A port, which can charge 3 devices with 100W total output.
- Pocket-Sized Max Power Charger: The world’s smallest 100W Gallium
Nitride (GaN) wall charger that does not compromise on charging power.
- Supports Fast Charging: Equipped with PowerIQ 3.0 technology to deliver
optimized charging experience and support Programmable Power Supply
(PPS) for compatibility with Samsung Super Fast Charging.
- Powered by GaN II Technology: With a 100% increase in operating
frequency, an innovative stacked design, and an upgraded circuit board
structure, GaN II technology makes our most innovative charger to date
smaller without sacrificing a drop of power.
The Anker Nano II 100W charger will be available sometime in March 2022 for $80 US.
Anker PowerHouse 512Wh Portable Power Station
- Superior Durability: With a premium LFP battery at its core, it can endure 3000 cycles of full
charge and recharge cycles, providing a 6 times longer lifespan than the industry average. Its
unibody design gives the device a rugged build to be a reliable companion even in tough
- Quick Recharge in 2.4 Hours: Recharge the built-in battery via an in-box adapter and/or a
USB-C port with a total input of 180W from 0% to 80% in 2.4 hours.
- Built-in 60W PD USB-C Port: Power your laptop at high-speed thanks to the built-in 60W
USB-C Power Delivery port.
- Power Saving Mode: Switching on power-saving mode enables the power station to turn off
when your devices are fully charged. Switching off power-saving mode will enable stable
charging for prolonged use scenarios.
Illuminate The Way: A built-in lighting bar can shine through the dark in the event of
emergencies or blackouts.
The PowerHouse 512W will be available as of this posting on January 4th for $500.
AnkerWork B600 Video Bar
- All-In-One Design: Integration of video camera, speakers, microphone
array and a dimmable key light all inside a small footprint keeps desks neat
and organized for efficient work environments. .
- AI-Powered Noise Reduction: VoiceRadar™ technology combined with
dynamic beamforming and an AI algorithm allows users to achieve
full-duplex, clear calls in noisy environments.
- Excellent Video Performing: With [email protected], FOV adjustment, Auto
focus, and image enhancement, the video camera provides the optimum
- Built-In Key Light: MagicSight™ technology delivers automated lighting
adjustment via an adjustable, built-in LED panel to make sure users look their
best in any lighting. Color temperature and brightness can also be further
adjusted via the app.
The AnkerWork B600 Video Bar can be purchased on January 25th for $220 in the US.
Eufy Security Doorbell Dual
- Dual Camera: Includes both a 2K camera and a 1080p camera, to provide a
fuller view of the front porch. The top camera (160° FOV) captures the face
and body of the visitor, while the downward-facing camera (120°FOV)
monitors packages left on the doorstep.
- Dual Motion Detection: Uses radar and PIR technology to help more
accurately detect humans and reduce false alarms by 95%.
- Family Recognition: With advanced AI technology, the doorbell can
recognize your family and friends from strangers.
- Package Detection: The AI can also identify packages, reminding
consumers when packages have arrived.
- No Monthly Fee: The Homebase 2 provides 16GB free local storage, up to
90-day encrypted video.
- Long Battery Life: Up to 6 months with one single charge.
- Works with Voice Assistants: Alexa and Google voice commands.
The eufy Doorbell Dual will launch on February 8th, 2022 for $260 US.
Eufy Security Garage Cam Plus
- All-in-One Garage Control: It’s not only a door controller that can be used to remotely
open/close the garage door, but also comes with a built-in camera — a real-time view of
the garage, as well as a door sensor, which detects the status of the door and alerts you
when you forget to close it.
- Multiple Ways to Control Garage Door: Control your garage door from anywhere at
any time. Just tap on the App, voice command, or geofencing detection. The Garage-Control Cam Plus can support two-door control.
- See Details in Real Time: Pinpoint small details with 1080P/2K resolution in real-time to
protect your garage and belongings, day and night.
- On-Device AI Detection: With AI Detection, it sends notifications only when it senses
humans and vehicles, and the accuracy is up to 99%. On-device AI performs faster and
brings more security and privacy.
- No Monthly Fee with Local Storage: Provides 32GB local storage with SD card without
additional payment, and supports 24/7 continuous recording with 4s pre-roll to get a
a more complete picture of what’s happening outside your door.
The eufy Garage Cam will be available sometime in March 2022 for $100 for the 1080P single-door model and $130 for the 2k two-door edition.
Nebula Cosmos Laser 4k Projector
- Laser-Powered Brightness: 2,400 ANSI Lumens, 4K Resolution and ALPD
3.0 technology brings bright and stunning images even with lights on.
- Move Your Home Theater: Easily carry around your house with its
ergonomically designed handle.
- Setup is a Snap: Instantly create a cinema with InstaSet Display
Technology. In only 3 seconds, Gridless Auto Keystone Correction aligns the
image without a grid and Seamless Autofocus quickly clears up the display.
- Android TV 10.0: Provide 7000+ Mainstream Apps including Netflix (Access
with included 4K streaming dongle).
- 30W speakers with AiFi technology and Dolby Audio: Heighten the
intensity of the soundtrack and the intimacy of whispers to provide
immersive cinema sound. Plus, AiFi technology and Dolby Audio create a
true 3D soundscape.
- Eye Guard technology: Provide intelligent eye protection with a distance
The expected pricing of the Nebula Cosmos Laser 4k is $2,200 via Kickstart in January. The finished product is planned to ship in March 2022.