Epson this week announced the EF-100W and EF-100B Smart Streaming Laser Projectors, tapping them with a release later this month.
The portable projectors bake Android TV inside and offer an image up to 150 inches in size, thanks to a proprietary Epson Cinema Lens. The projectors come with a dedicated remote with built-in Google Assistant voice search.
The new projectors offer an incredibly high 2,000 lumens of color and white brightness and practically beg to stream content from your favorite sources. At that rate it works great even when the lights are on.
- Aspect Ratio: 16:10
- Resolution: Native: 1280 x 800 HD widescreen, Maximum: 1920 x 1080
- Resize: 16:9, 4:3
- Size – projected distance: 22″ – 150″ (Zoom: Wide and Zoom: Tele)
- Color Processing: Full 10-bit
- Color Reproduction: Full-color (up to 16.77 million colors)
- Light Source Life: Normal Mode: 12,000 hours, Extended Mode: 20,000 hours
The EF-100 will be offered in white and silver as well as a black and copper design and both should fit nicely into any environment.
Other features include a “True 3-Chip Projector Design” which displays 100 percent of the RGB color signal. Not only is it accurate to the source, but it does so without overdoing any colors or “rainbowing” effect that’s common in lower-end projectors.