Premium audio brand V-MODA has unveiled its newest headphones, the M-200 ANC, offering them up for immediate pre-order.
The V-MODA M-200 ANC are the company’s first Bluetooth headphones to feature active noise cancelling, and build on previous models in the portfolio. If you’ve ever seen a pair of its headphones, you’ll recognize the distinct, if not harsh, design aesthetic is present for the new unit.
Like others in the V-MODA lineup, the M-200 ANC can be custom designed with decorative shields and six color choices. Moreover, they can be laser engraved or color printed with a logo or design.
While soft to the touch with a 100% premium PU leather exterior, the M-200 ANC is also extremely durable thanks to a metal-build core and flexible headband.
The V-MODA M-200 ANC pair over Bluetooth 5.0 and provide up to 20 hours of wireless playback (with ANC on) per charge. According to V-MODA it should take about 10 minutes to add 90 minutes of playback.
- Driver Size: 40mm (Neodymium magnets with copper-clad aluminum wire coils)
- Bluetooth Audio Codecs: Qualcomm aptX HD, AAC, SBC
- Mobile App for customizing sound through different EQ profiles and to adjust noise
- Battery Life: 20 hours of wireless playback on one charge with ANC activated
- Voice Assistants: Google Assistant or Siri
- Frequency Response: 10 – 40,000Hz (Hi-Res Audio certified in wired mode) – able to
reproduce the deepest bass to the same standard as the sharpest highs
You can learn more about the V-MODA M-200 ANC at the brand’s website where you can also place an order for your own pair. The headphones, which start at $499, come with an “Exoskeleton” carry case with a carabiner clip. Look for them to ship sometime in the first quarter of the year (Q1 2021).