Given so many people are stuck in their houses right now Google’s recent decision to offer two months of its Stadia Pro free to customers was a wise one. That’s right, anyone who signs up for Stadia Pro, get their first two months free of charge.
Included in the deal is access to a handful of games for free, but you technically have to “claim” them. Among them are GRID, Destiny 2: The Collection, and Thumper. And if you are already a Stadia Pro member, don’t worry, your next two months will be free of charge.
Google this week announced a number of new offers to attract new subscribers and increase revenue. Here’s what’s available to anyone using Stadia Pro right now.
- New! Borderlands 3 for $30.00 USD (50% off)
- New! Borderlands 3 Deluxe for $40.00 USD (50% off)
- New! Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe $50.00 USD (50% off)
- New! Borderlands 3 Season Pass for $39.99 USD (20% off)
- New! Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration $10.50 USD (65% off)
- New! Shadow of the Tomb Raider Definitive Edition $19.80 USD (67% off)
- Red Dead Redemption 2 for $47.99 USD (20% off)
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition for $53.59 USD (33% off)
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition for $59.99 USD (40% off)
- Kine for $10.00 USD (50% off)
- Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition for $10.00 USD (50% off)
Now is truly a good time to check out what Stadia is all about. You don’t need any fanciful hardware, there’s no console to worry about, and it’s available wherever there’s a good data connection. They got me with their two free months; yeah, I’m a sucker.
Have you signed up for Stadia yet? What do you think of the service and selection thus far?